KBTCC Fundraising Rules
Tickets are $5 each and are a donation to the Kerry Blue Terrier Club of Canada.
PRIZE: Donations split equally between the KBTCC & one ticket holder
- Persons must be 18 or over to purchase a ticket and/or receive 50% of the donations.
- Player/Ticket holder need not be present.
- Player/Ticket holder is responsible for all taxes/fees.
- Tickets can be sold up until two minutes before the draw is held.
- For each ticket sold, the ‘stub’ will be placed in a sealed, non-transparent container.
- The draw will be made on Saturday August 5th, 2017 in Calgary, Alberta, following the KBTCC National Specialty
- The results will be publicly posted.
- The KBTCC must post these “rules” so all participants understand the conduct of the event.
- The donor of the ticket pulled will receive 50% of the donations.
- Online purchases – ticket number(s) will be emailed to you.